Feb 25, 2014

Music : London Grammar


London Grammar recently has become one of my favorite bands. A British trip-hop music style, combined with electronic and attracting sensation longing voice from the singer Hannah Reid, and a keyboard Dot Major, Dan Rothman on guitar. They successfully build up a trio band and has reached the top 5 in iTune chart in 2013.

Reid's vocal has a power to affect you emotionally, alluring you into a deep fascinating dream, with a piano and electronic beats, it's a perfect combination with her sustained, amazing voice. 

I know I have always a particular favour for moody melody, such as another of my love band "Daughter". They also have a similar style as London Grammar. I just can't stop listening their songs. Sometimes it's good to listen them when you're alone. Just enjoy the serene and the music. 




No comments:

Post a Comment